Rachel is a RRCA Certified Running Coach, a Pre & Post Natal Corrective Exercise Specialist, and wellness enthusiast. A ten-time marathoner, Rachel has also run over 25 half marathons and countless other races, consistently finishing in top 1% of her age group and gender. She is a three-time Boston Marathon qualifier, which includes running two of these qualifying marathons less than a year postpartum. Rachel currently coaches privately and in group settings with New York Road Runners and Grand Army Pacers, and is a former New York Road Runner pacer for both full and half marathons, and head coach for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society’s Moms In Training program and JackRabbit Sports’ training programs When she doesn’t have her running shoes on, Rachel is an experiential event producer, project manager, artist and writer, and mom to Marcel and Émile.
Rachel believes running and being active are sources of empowerment and self care for everyone. She founded Go & Glow shortly after the birth of her first child, as she realized how being active was extremely important to one’s overall wellbeing and wanted to share this with others. While she remained active throughout both her pregnancies (including running 5 miles the day before she went into labor with her second child!), she still experienced intense labors — and the toll that the postpartum period brings to one’s physical, mental, and emotional states. Her journey from recovery to PR’s was never the primary goal, but an indirect result of hard work, discipline, and building back and ultimately finding the strength that was there all along.
- RRCA Certified Running Coach
- Fit for Birth Pre & Post Natal Corrective Exercise Specialist
- NYRR pacer (including the NYC Marathon and many half marathons)
- Group Coaching: Grand Army Pacers, NYRR Group Training, City Coach Multisport/JackRabbit Sports, Leukemia & Lymphoma Society’s Moms In Training
- 10-time marathoner (including NYC and Paris marathons)
- 3-time Boston Marathon qualifier
- Top 1% of age group + gender
- Contributing writer for Women’s Running Magazine, POPSUGAR Fitness, Naya Health, Red Tricycle
- Brand Ambassador: Naya Health (tech/health company for moms), Bwom (women’s health app), RunBK (running apparel company)
- Project Manager & Producer: she runs things well with heels on
- Mom of 2 boys under 4: she keeps it real
- CPR, AED, & First Aid certified